Friday Finance Round Up – October 16, 2009
Friday Finance Round Up is a weekly post that includes interesting articles and blog posts on money found during the week from across the web.
1. How God Worked in the Life Of One Debt Free Blogger: A Testimonial – Bible Money Matters
Awesome story of freedom from debt and sin from former atheist Brad Chafee who runs the Enemy of Debt blog.
2. Roth Mania – JoeTaxpayer
Joe takes a look at the Roth IRA conversion hype that’s been going around. I, for one, am a big fan of Roth IRAs, but I agree there has been over hyping going on.
3. Dow Jones Hits 10,000 – So What? – Financial Highway
What a week for the markets! Ray takes a look at whether the Dow hitting 10,000 is merely a psychological boost or if it has any significance in this market recovery.
This Week’s Links
- 7 Ways to Make Your Money Go Further was included in Lazy Man and Money‘s Personal Finance Links
- Do You Make These 4 Common 401k Mistakes was featured at the Paragon Wealth Management blog.
- How to Protect Your Important Documents was included in Christian PF‘s interesting links for the week.